Dear Mr. Spider,
You think you are all big and bad scaring me like that. First of all, it was after midnight and I was just trying to go to the bathroom. And for you to run across the mirror like that, and for you to even make me question what I saw because I didn't have my glasses on just wasn't cool. Then, you made me go put my glasses on and attempt to find something to smash you with. But if we are being honest here, I probably never would have smashed you. After standing there for a good 20 minutes trying to summon the courage not to be a coward, I would have just put something over you (like a cup) and waited for Nathan to come get you today. But you cheated. You took that nasty multi-colored body and somehow, someway, slid under the baseboards on the wall. That is not possible. But no, you didn't win. Your legs were still sticking out and I smushed (this is a word in my dictionary) those things to oblivion. But apparently you can still live without some of your legs. So I quickly got the Raid and sprayed you til you died. The end.
Yours Truly,
Jessie
P.S. I do realize in all my glory that this spider was not at all very big and could have done minimal to no damage to me whatsoever.
P.P.S. I finally figured out how to add a picture on here. But I wasn't sure everyone wanted a giant picture of a spider on here and it was taking forever and I have to go to class. Maybe I will add it later!
P.P.P.S I really don't have anything to say here, just reminiscing about writing letters to our friends and having like fourteen p.s.'s...oh the good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Poor Mr. Spider. He did not know with whom he was messing with when he ventured into your bathroom that fateful night.
ReplyDelete