Thursday, August 23, 2012

2 Months Already!?!?

So I can't believe that it has already been 2 months since our sweet baby girl has come into our lives. She is such a joy and I don't remember what my life was like before she came along! This is me right before I had her!
Tinsley Ruth McBeth 6/21/12 8 lbs, 1 oz 22 in long 5:42 PM
First family picture:
Here she is at 1 month old:
2 month stats: 10 lbs, 13 oz 22 in long 50th percentile for both height and weight
As for Nathan, he is doing well! We just moved to O'Fallon, IL a couple weeks ago for his new job. He is the Recreation Programmer for the city of O'Fallon parks and recreation. It's hard being away from my immediate family, but I have tons of extended family in the area! It is wonderful to be so close to both my mom and dads families. As for me, I am blessed to be able to stay home with Tinsley. I'm afraid I haven't gotten everything unpacked yet, but it's so hard when you have a sweet baby to cuddle with! I promise I will try to do better about updating this, not sure if anyone reads it anyways. So long for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment