Sunday, October 21, 2012

4 Months!

I can't believe my baby girl is 4 months old already. I swear I have said that about each month that has gone by. Tinsley is now a little person. She is so much more mobile and less blob-like. She holds her head up like a champ, can roll over from her stomach to her back and can drool like nobody's business. She had her 4 month checkup earlier this week and weighs 14.2 lbs (70th percentile) and is 24.75 in long (75%). She did well while getting her shots but they kind of knocked her out of whack for a few days after. For the most part she is sleeping through the night and in general is such a happy baby! There is nothing that makes my heart smile more than when she smiles and giggles. Here are a few pictures from the last month...

No comments:

Post a Comment