Thursday, March 21, 2013

9 Months!

Today my baby girl is 9 months old. I have no idea where the time has gone but all I know is I am enjoying every minute with this little girl. Every night when I put her to bed I always hug her tight and remember that she won't be this little forever. She started crawling last week and it seems she has become the Tazmanian Devil overnight. If I am not careful she will find things I hadn't even known I had lost. Not only did she start crawling but she is now able to pull herself up on anything and everything. Oh and she has more teeth! She had her two bottom teeth come in last month and now she has the two top teeth next to the front ones. I'm not sure what the correct term for those teeth are, but I just call them her vampire teeth. We had a few rough weeks with waking up multiple times in the night due to teething, but hopefully we are back on track. She gets a cough and runny nose when her teeth are getting ready to poke through. Poor thing. I just wish she had come out of the womb with the ability to blow her nose. I think that would make both of our lives a lot easier. She has her 9 month doctor checkup on Monday so I will post another blog with all her stats. :) href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi6kXEDHj5s9fN0EovzdMcd7RsLppaUR7Us_W6wMUV7BjFjhrFNtr7rqf5f9q2daJLDZheAOAyp4_ivqba773OchTEdZESdB6a6v1XCPvZatovEdFSoL91FcATMY5ffcHzGmLtPtvEMsr0/s1600/TRM9mnth7.jpg" imageanchor="1" >

1 comment: