Friday, July 24, 2009

Honeymooning!

I must tell you, looking for a place to honeymoon can be a bit overwhelming. And especially for us since we didn't really have a set destination in mind. My brother Andy told my to be overwhelmed at the enormous possibilities to honeymoon. And boy was he right. After a few trips to the travel agency...we have finally booked our honeymoon. We are going to this place called the Xpu-Ha Palace Resort about an hour outside Cancun, Mexico. I am pumped...and I know that Nathan is as well. We had to put down our deposit today and I had to go get a passport today. I feel like I spent a lot of money, and have nothing to show for it. lol. And we also have to buy Nathan a mattress that will eventually be ours, so being a grown-up is expensive!! But I am so happy and I cannot wait until Nathan and I can be married!!!

2 comments:

  1. Jessie May!!! My little Jessie is engaged?!! I cannot believe it! I am having flashbacks to our major venting sessions in the pool house about our favorite coach! You were what, 15??? And now you're engaged?!!! AGH! I am sooooo happy for you!! I seriously need to make a trip to visit my Metcalf family!! I am so behind!! Congrats girlfriend! I better get an invite! I'm so there! xoxo-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries Jess, I'm sure you guys will enjoy the honeymoon no matter where you go!

    ReplyDelete