Tuesday, August 11, 2009
I'm Not Very Good At Keeping This Updated!!
So I am saying sorry now to all those who read my blog. It has been almost 2 weeks since I have posted. And I think according to my sister, that is some sort of cardinal sin of the blogging world. But I do have a somewhat good excuse. I am right smack dab in the middle of preseason for soccer. My life pretty much consists of sleeping, eating, and playing soccer. Although I did find time today to go home and enjoy a nice steak, bake potato, and broccoli courtesy of my little brother Scott's birthday (which was yesterday, the 10th). But anyways, there isn't really any new news on the wedding homefront. I have been watching Say Yes to the Dress recently and I can't believe some of the stuff I see on this show. Some girl wanted a dress that was $24,000. Yes, that's right. And her dad didn't want to pay that much so they sold her the dress as is (sold her the one that everyone tries on), even though the lace was ripped, for a little over $15,000. I don't know what I would do if I just had that kind of money laying around. But I can assure you I would not spend it on a dress I am going to wear once. And I apologize to anyone that spent a ridiculous amount of money on a wedding dress. I am not trying to offend you, I just don't agree with it myself. But let's be real, I think there may be one person (shout-out to my sister) that reads my blog anyways. So I think I'm in the clear! :) That's all for now, gotta rest up and get ready for practices galore tomorrow!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment