So I am leaving here in about an hour to make the long journey up to Maine. Nathan and I are driving to Knoxville, where we are staying with one of my bestest friends Christie. Then tomorrow morning we are going to stop off in Greeneville and pick up Nathan's sister Clare from school, then make our next stop in Harrisonburg, VA, where we will stay with some of their friends. After that, I believe our next stop is somewhere in Connecticut, then on to Maine. Now granted we will have to actually stop multiple times throughout the trip, because let's be honest, I have a small bladder. But with that being said, we should be at their house in Maine by Friday night. Which brings me to my next point...sadness.
Don't get me wrong, I am very excited to be spending the holidays with Nathan's family up in Maine, but I am a little (ok a lot) sad that I won't be here with my family on Christmas. Thankfully my family has been really understanding about it, but I'm still gonna miss them like crazy. I mean, I'm not coming home until January.
But back to the bright side. I will, more than likely, get a white Christmas. So for that, I am pumped. I promise when I get back I will make a nice pretty post with lots of nice pretty pictures. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i get to see you soon!!! i'm sooooo excited!!
ReplyDelete