Thursday, July 1, 2010

So much has happened....

So there has been quite a lot that has happened since I last posted. I guess that is only fair since my last post was 6 months ago. I will try to update my faithful (but few) readers.

So I started my student teaching in January when I returned from Maine. My first placement was at Arlington Elementary in Kindergarten. That was definitely an adventure. My second placement was at St. Mary's doing 6th grade Science, English, and Reading. That was a great experience.

I graduated on May 3, 2010 with a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education.

I married the love of my life and my best friend on May 15, 2010. The best day of my young life so far. :)

We honeymooned to Riviera Maya, Mexico for a week following the wedding. The Xpu-Ha Resort was amazing, we met some great friends, and we can't wait to go back!

We went to Maine June 13-19 to visit with Nathan's parents. It was an awesome experience and the weather was fantastic!

Not much going on these days. I am working at the pharmacy and Nathan is doing soccer camps this summer. We are going to be moving to Illinois in August so Nathan can start grad school at SIU. This will be an adventure for the both of us.

Here are a few pictures from the past 6 months...












Ok, so I my goal is to not let another 6 months go by before I blog again. Oh and I wanted to give Lauren a shout-out. Love you girl!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment