Saturday, April 16, 2011

Lambuth is my Home

For those of you that are familiar with Lambuth University, we received some really sad news. Lambuth will be closing its doors on June 30, 2011. This news breaks my heart for multiple reasons:
*I graduated from this school in 2010.
*I played soccer for this awesome institution.
*I met my husband here.
*I married my husband in the chapel in the middle of campus.
*I met so many friends and feel my life was enhanced just by being a part of Lambuth.

Another reason is that my brother Scott and his girlfriend Chelsea are juniors this year. I hope and pray that they will be able to work everything out in the best way for them. I love these two so much and want nothing but the best for them. I know how much Lambuth has meant to them as well. It breaks my heart.

I was going to try to get through this post without crying, but alas, that did not happen. I feel as though they are trying to take away a part of who I am. I would be nowhere near the person and wife I am today if it weren't for Lambuth. I will love Lambuth and my time there forever.

The campus at Lambuth is one of the special things about this school, and I will forever cherish my engagement and wedding pictures that highlight and capture the glory of Lambuth.


















To Lambuth thee my loyalty.
I will love Lambuth forever.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad for Lambuth, too! It is such a beautiful school and I know means so much to all who go there or went there. Just know it's all in God's plan :)

    ReplyDelete