Thursday, June 30, 2011
1,463 Miles Away....
I realize that I haven't blogged in awhile. I keep telling myself I don't have anything to blog about. In truth, I don't. I guess I could talk about Nathan being gone for the summer. But that might make me sad. He is working up in Maine, and although I know this is great for him, it is still hard for me. He had my blessing to go, but it sure is tough being stuck in Illinois by myself while he is away. It makes me think about all the military families that go for months upon months without seeing their loved ones. Makes me feel kinda ashamed that I can't handle two months. It's a good thing I have an awesome family in Tennessee that I can visit while Nathan is away. I sure do miss my hubby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i almost teared up lol being away sucks. james and i have yet to spend a long time away from each other, but come sept. when he goes to denver for grad school, oh man i'll know what it feels like. i know we dont talk much but you seem like a pretty strong gal. hang in there! ;]
ReplyDeletewow it didnt put my name right, this is crystal btw lol
ReplyDelete