Nathan is seriously the most awesome guy ever. I know most women say that about their husbands, but mine is really true. I will admit that at some points I may not be the easiest person to be around. After all, I am female. But Nathan has never yelled at me or said mean things to me. If I am upset he lets me vent, then calmly tells me that my thinking is irrational. But let me tell you, if he came right out and said it, that would not go over so well. He always seems to word it in a way where I understand, but don't get angry. I don't even know if that makes sense. And yes, I am aware that I am rambling. :) I don't know what I did to deserve someone as special, loving, patient, and cute as him, but I thank God everyday that He put Nathan in my life. I would be lost without Nathan. He is my everything.
And since I dedicated a whole post to my awesome husband, I figured it would only be fair to post a picture or two of him.
This is Nathan running the St. Jude marathon in Memphis
Nathan and his dad getting ready for one of their many bike rides
Nathan having a blast at the city museum
My favorite, Nathan's face when he first saw me walking down the aisle on our wedding day
And speaking of wedding days, I can't believe next month will be our 1 year anniversary. Where did the time go? Anyways, even though Nathan will probably never read this, I love you with all my heart!

So sweet. You are indeed lucky to find a man as good as Nathan. But I also have to say he's pretty lucky too!
ReplyDeleteAwwww... how sweet! glad you found your soul mate, and i know he feels the same way about you!
ReplyDelete