Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Peanut is Growing!!
So since Nathan and I are not finding out the gender of baby McBeth, we will be calling him/ her Peanut until it pops out. That way we don't have to call it, it. So at the last appointment the heartbeat was 150 and everything else looked good. I even managed to gain back a few pounds since I lost 10 to begin with. We go back in 3 weeks to what would normally be the big gender reveal, but to us, we will just get a few pictures of Peanut. I am just looking forward to making sure eveyrthing is okay and Peanut is growing properly. I am still getting sick, but not as much as the first 16 weeks, so things are looking up! Here is my first belly picture. 17 weeks and 6 days :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

awww yay!!! I'm glad you're getting over the icky sick part--I can totally sympathize with that! I'm sure your tummy feels round, but you look tiny! :) You're so patient to NOT find out the gender. I'd go crazy with wondering.
ReplyDelete