Tuesday, December 20, 2011
And Baby Makes Three!
I had really good intentions of making some really awesome posts. Really, I did. I went to Maine this summer to visit Nathan and we celebrated his grandmother's 95th birthday. We had a little party with lobster and everything. And I even took pictures with the intention of posting on here. Well, that never happened. So here we are present day. As you can see by the title of this post, Nathan and I are expecting!!! We feel very blessed and are so very excited. We have had two doctors appointments and have heard the heartbeat. Other than feeling pretty sick and nauseous, I am just super excited, and I will admit a little terrified. So I hope that I can do a better job of keeping this updated as I get further along in my pregnancy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay!!! Now I need t start seeing some prenancy belly pics so i know how big you are getting :)
ReplyDelete