Wednesday, January 2, 2013
6 Months!
So Tinsley is 6 months old and truly the light of our lives. We had kind of a hectic holiday schedule from Thanksgiving all the way until a few days ago. Because of that, she got off her schedule and was waking up multiple times a night again. So Monday, we started Tinsley cry it out boot camp. Day 3 and I think we are slowly making progress. I figured it was best to do naps and bedtime all at once. My motto is go big or go home. I will let you know on the next post how long this took to accomplish. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
Tinsley is now 17 lbs and 26 1/2 in long. 75th percentile for both height and weight and 90th %ile for head circumference. She has to store all those brains somewhere right? Here are some pics from the last 2 months:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment