Wednesday, January 23, 2013
7 Months
Tinsley is 7 months now. It truly is amazing how fast they grow. I mentioned last post about cry it out bootcamp. I am happy to say that it only took a couple of days. She has been pretty consistent taking 3 1-hour long naps in her crib during the day. She does pretty good at night. She reverted back to her old ways a few days ago so we have been letting her cry it out when she wakes up a few hours after we put her down. This seems to be getting better and better. I am starting to feel two little teeth on her bottom gums, so I think we are both anxious for those to poke through. When I watch her on her crib monitor she looks like she is trying to figure out how to crawl. She keeps sticking her butt up in the air and trying to figure out how to get her legs under her. I'm wondering if by her 8 month she will be crawling. Only time will tell. And now for the pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Jessie, she is precious. I am so glad I got to see y'all the other day!
ReplyDelete