Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Dresses Galore...(and a few tuxes thrown in)

My wedding dress in now purchased!!! I would link all of my faithful followers (I believe there are now 3 of you) to a picture, but Nathan knows I have a blog and I wouldn't want to tempt him into finding a picture of the dress. But I also picked out my bridesmaid dresses and have informed my bridesmaids of all the necessary info. I just tried to put a picture in...but as you can see from my previous posts, I have yet to figure out how to do that. But I promise they are really cute...:) Oh and we also went to Men's Wearhouse and picked out the tuxes. It is so weird, this is all becoming real...and I can't wait!!!

Wanted to give a shout-out to Cindy...I know she won't comment, but I just wanted to say hello!

2 comments:

  1. Awww Jessie! You are such a sweetie--that made my day, so I figured I would comment (yes, I have typed & deleted this 20 times & sorry if it isn't punctuated correctly--it is pretty stressful doing this!) But I am definitely a faithful follower--gotta go check on Bethie's blog now!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Cindy's comment cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete